Our mixed seafood tagliatelle is an ideal quick win for a midweek supper, and perfect for a light Summer evening. Serve with some garlic and rosemary focaccia and a glass of Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc for best results!
If you make this, we would love to see how you get on! Tag your photo with #ohtastekitchen on Instagram.
- 250g Fresh Egg Tagliatelle
- 150g Raw Scallops
- 175g Raw King Prawns
- 75g Smoked Salmon (our favourite is from Uig Lodge!)
- 45ml (3tbsp) half-fat crème fraîche
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- To Garnish: Small handful chives or sprinkle of fresh Dill
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente. (203mins) Drain well.
- While pasta cooks. heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add chopped shallots and cook under tender, add garlic and fry for a further 1 minute.
- Add prawns and scallops and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and mix in shredded smoked salmon and crème fraîche until warmed through.
- Add drained pasta, toss until coated.
- Season, add lemon zest and a squeeze of half a lemon, garnish with Dill or Chives and serve.